Late-breaking abstracts submission is now open
The ESGCO 2022 Local Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that Late-breaking Abstracts Submissions is open from June 4 th and will be available till July 20 th , 2022, to enable very recent research findings to be included at the 12 th Conference of the European Study Group on Cardiovascular Oscillations.
- Late-breaking abstracts can be submitted for consideration via e-mail email@example.com
- For late-breaking abstracts preparation follow the instructions in the template
- Late-breaking abstracts submitted to the ESGCO 2022 will be screened by the ConferenceCommittee members for relevance to the Conference topics. Abstracts not meeting thequality standards will not be accepted.
- Accepted research outlined in a late-breaking abstract will be presented (by the presenting author) as a poster at the event.
- The late-breaking abstracts will be published in the ESGCO 2022 Conference programme booklet in pdf format (not in the IEEE Conference proceedings).
- To ensure inclusion of a late-breaking abstract in the ESGCO 2022 Conference programme booklet on the conference website, registration of the presenting author with payment, must be completed by July 31, 2022. Confirmation of abstract acceptance for the ESGCO 2022 Conference will be communicated to authors by July 25, 2022.
- Late-breaking abstracts and rising stars poster competition: the best three poster presentations of authors below 35 years of age will be awarded by 300 EUR, 200 EUR and 100 EUR (in case of ≥ 5 participants).