Submission instructions (2-page paper) closed
ESGCO 2022 2-PAGE PAPER PREPARATION
• A 2-page paper to be submitted in IEEE Style.
• IEEE templates are enclosed below:
- Please follow the IEEE instructions for templates to structure and format your abstract.
- Limit the manuscript length to two pages.
- Revised papers must be submitted in a pdf format, along with the source files (Word or Latex).
- Please prepare the following information before submission: Title of paper, name, affiliation, and email of each author.
2-PAGE PAPER SUBMISSION
- The submission of 2-page ESGCO 2022 papers should be done through the EASYCHAIR conference management system using the following link.
- Please revise your manuscript addressing all reviewers’ comments you have received in the notification email.
- Submission deadline for the first version of 2-page paper is May 10th, 2022.
- General scientific inquiries at: email@example.com
- Each submitted paper will undergo a peer-review process.
- Accepted 2-page papers will be published in the ESGCO 2022 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed in IEEE-Xplore and in other Scientific Databases such as Scopus.
- Complete the IEEE Copyright Transfer Form for your paper through the following page (after paper acceptance)
- Send your electronic IEEE Copyright Form and the source files (Word or Latex) of your final manuscript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Final Files for ESGCO2022 Paper ID #”.
- Final submission must be accompanied by a registration to the conference of at least one of the Authors.
- The Scientific Committee of ESGCO 2022 will finalize the Conference program and notify the Authors regarding their oral/poster presentation(s).